In extreme environments effective surface preparation and correct coating application methods are essential to ensure the effectiveness and longevity of any coating system and in turn ensure the maximum working life and integrity of expensive production assets.
Denholm Zholdas offer a full range of surface preparation techniques including:
- Wet grit blasting
- Dry grit blasting
- Mechanical surface preparation
- Ultra High Pressure (UHP) water jetting
All surface preparation techniques are performed by our fully trained specialist team and comply with internationally accredited standards or coating manufacturer’s specifications.
After preparation of the substrate, our team can apply a variety of protective coatings. This operation is carried out by our NACE qualified supervisory team.
Denholm Zholdas use the following protective coating systems:
- Advanced Polymeric Coatings
- Industrial Epoxies, Alkyds and Urethanes
- Tank and Vessel Glass Flake Systems
- Epoxy, Coal Tar and Oil Based Systems
- Water Based and Solvent Free Systems
- Galvanising Systems