Health, Safety, Environment and Quality
Through continual improvement of the quality of our services, we endeavour to achieve business growth while placing significant emphasis on the continued protection of our people, the environment and operational safety.
Our clear vision places quality, environment, health and safety at the centre of everything we do.
Denholm Zholdas are committed to:
- Providing our customers with professional and reliable services.
- Conducting our business activities and delivering our services in a safe, ethical and environmentally responsible manner.
- Providing and maintaining working environments that safeguard the health, safety and welfare of all our employees and any other persons affected by our business activities or services
- Protecting the environment in which we operate by reducing our environmental impact, preventing pollution and promoting sustainability.
- Delivering a quality service that meets our customers expectations and specifications.
We maintain HSEQ management systems and processes to ensure we achieve this commitment. Our management systems meet the ISO 9001 – 2015, ISO 14001 – 2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 standards and are accredited by DNV.
Denholm Zholdas’ full list of accreditations can be viewed on our Compliance page.